I don’t think I could run more than two minutes if I didn’t have music blaring in my ears. I know what you’re thinking, “That’s a tad melodramatic, Mariah” but I ain’t lying. I just don’t move my feet without music nope nope nope cannot do it, I refuse. And because I realize a great workout song is the difference between a lazy jane “how many more crunches do I gotta do?” workout vs. Teyana Taylor’s glistening gymrat regime, I’ve gathered up some jams I’ve had on repeat as of late.
Speaking of Teyana Taylor…my first suggestion:
- Fade – Kanye West
- Starboy – The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk
- MATANGI – M.I.A.
- Slumber Party – Britney Spears ft. Tinashe
- Alive – Sia
- I WILL WHAT I WANT (Under Armour) – Misty Copeland
- Spectrum of the Sky – Break of Reality
- Daft Punk – Pentatonix
- Cobrastyle – Robyn
- B* Better Have My Money – Rihanna (SICKICK VERSION)
- Diva/Bowdown (LIVE) – Beyonce
- Amazing – Kanye West
- I Need a Dollar – Aloe Blacc
- Bia’ Bia’ – Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz
- NEW DORP. NEW YORK. – SBTRKT ft. Ezra Koenig
I could probably add 100 more. What are your go-to workout songs? Let me know please!